The RCSI School of Postgraduate Studies runs the RCSI StAR PhD and StAR MD Fellowship Programme.StAR PhD ProgrammeThe StAR PhD programme aims to attract high-achieving international students to an efficient four-year structured PhD training programme at RCSI. The programme aims to encourage scientists to develop innovative research projects in one of RCSI’s areas of research strength.Benefits
- Opportunity for an international research training experience in a world-class institution
- Four-year structured PhD training programme with the opportunity to gain an additional
- Professional Certificate in Research Practice
- Funded four-year PhD Scholarship, covering student fees, research costs and student stipend
- Relocation package: up to €5,000 per student
- Annual home travel allowance
- Funded MD fees for two years sponsored by a private hospital
- RCSI research consumable budget (€10,000 p.a. for two years)
- Paid clinical commitment to Highfield Healthcare, Hermitage Medical Clinic or Blackrock Clinic.
Applications are accepted for each programme once per year. For details of the PHD and MD StAR Programmes, including for deadlines, please visit the RCSI website here.